Ballet Eloelle-Grandiva is thrilled to announce its return to live performance in New York City on September 18, 2022, 4pm, with Ballet Eloelle & Friends a Benefit Gala at KNJ Theater at Peridance Center (located at 126 East 13th Street, New York, NY 10003). The event will raise funds for Trinity Place Shelter, a homeless shelter for LGBTQ+ youth.
The live performance will feature new choreography by Ballet Eloelle-Grandiva Artistic Director, Victor Trevino, along with some of the company's most notable repertoire including The Dying Swan and Pas De Quatre. Ballet Eloelle-Grandiva is also excited to welcome Guest Artists hailing from companies all over the United States.
Ballet Eloelle Featured Dancers:
● Jonathan Mendez (Palomina Carrera), Walter Battistini (Marianela Moreoless), Estefano Gil (Teresa Carino) and Kevin Ortiz ( Slyvie Gruyere)
Guest Artist’s Include:
● Calvin Royal lll of American Ballet Theatre will present a world premiere choreography with live music performed by Jacek Mysinski and Luigi Crispino of American Ballet Theatre.
● ARC Dance of Seattle, WA presents an original work by ARC Dance Artistic Director Marie Chong which premiered in 2008 by ARC Dance Company at Leo Kreielsheimer Theater, Seattle, WA.
● Amanda Assucena and Alberto Velazquez from The Joffrey Ballet Chicago will be presenting a Pas De Deux excerpt choreography by Yuri Possokhov.
● Tonatiuh Gomez from San Diego Ballet will be dancing with Principal Dancer Walter Battistini
(aka Marianela Moreoless) in a pas de deux from Ballet Eloelle’s classic repertoire.
● Andres Castillo and Madison Ryan from Alabama Ballet will present Tango, a sumptuous
choreography by Roger VanFleteren.
● Fini Dance will present Gym-Me and original work by Fini Dance Artistic Director Antonio Fini
Purchase tickets here!